Re: [ARMini-support] SparkFS and Fat32fs

  • From: Chris Hall <chris@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2013 14:51:05 GMT

In message <53a446a503jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Jim Lesurf <jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> 3) Now the SD socket seems to have ceased working. Until now it has
>>> been fine.

> Even more hmmm...

> Powered up the machine. This time the SD card slot *did* mount an ADFS SD
> card first go. No need to use a Fat format one first.

I have not tried an ADFS formatted SD card. Have you tried an SDFS
formatted SD card? That seems to work well.

One problem I have noticed is that a FAT formatted pen drive is not
happy when read using SCSIfs rather than Fat32fs and strange things
happen when you try to read files in anything but the root directory.

--
Chris Hall <chris@xxxxxxxxxx>