Re: [ARMini-support] SparkFS and Fat32fs

  • From: Jim Lesurf <jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 09:53:10 +0000 (GMT)

On 31 Oct, David Pilling <armini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It would be interesting to know where the problem is, because it
> probably is a bug in SparkFS - perhaps failure to open a file is not
> handled correctly, null file pointer, that kind of thing.

The problem happened again this morning. Gave

Internal error Abort on data transfer &FC111780

Having cleared this, when I tried to run anything else (e.g. Pluto) they
gave similar error. Had to do a shutdown and restart to get a working
machine again.

I'm now using the current version of Fat32Fs.

> I hope the problem goes away. If it does not I can supply you with a
> debug version of SparkFS which will allow me to pinpoint the problem.

OK. Yes, please let me have a copy and I'll give it a try and report back
to you directly. However I suspect the problem is with Fat32fs leaving
something 'odd' in its wake.

Slainte,

Jim