[argyllcms] Re: dispcal: Warning - RegOpenKeyEx failed with 2

  • From: lee scratchy <leescratchy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 08:53:22 +0000

ok well, here's the best I could get :

Adjust R,G & B gain to get target x,y. Press space when done.
   Target B 36.52, x 0.3128, y 0.3291
/ Current B 36.76, x 0.3125, y 0.3364  DE  5.5  R+  G-  B++

I've adjusted the blue contrast of my DLP projector to get the "B" this close
to the target.

my figures are actually pretty close, yet it wants me to change them again and
add a lot of blue ?!

could you also please add a fullscreen mode for videoprojectors so the
calibration window borders don't interfere in the process ?

and about my LUT problem, I guess it's hopeless considering both displays
become display #1 when they are the only one enabled ?

Thanks!

-Maxime