[argyllcms] Re: dispcal: Warning - RegOpenKeyEx failed with 2

  • From: lee scratchy <leescratchy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 23:29:43 +0000

my bad, "y" is green and "x" is red......stupid me :)

BTW, could you make the calibration window a bit more user friendly ?
I like to resize it by hand while doing precalibration in order to have it as
big as possible and still read the results...

thanks,

From: leescratchy@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [argyllcms] Re: dispcal: Warning - RegOpenKeyEx failed with 2
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 23:19:19 +0000

ok thanks for the reply, but I run XP SP2 so when you talk about X11 I'm kinda
lost :)

BTW, I got a question about the precalibration if you don't mind.

I get :

   Target B 0.44, x 0.3128, y 0.3291
\ Current B 0.43, x 0.4055, y 0.3743  DE 22.7  R-- G-  B+

so it says to remove a lot of red, a bit of green and add some blue, right ?

but If add some blue, "B" raises....if I take off some green "x" raises....so
what's up with that ?

so "B" stands for blue, but "x" and "y" have no direct link with R and G ?

and also, you said that it was a bad idea to install a newer version of
"libusb-win32-filter-bin" higher than the one you use in the modified
drivers.....but there's only "libusb-win32-filter-bin-0.1.12.1.exe" on the
official webpage.

and "libusb-win32-filter-bin-0.1.10.2.exe" is nowhere to be found :(

any chance you could offer a link to it on your own website ?

Thanks again!

-Maxime