[argyllcms] Re: dispcal: Warning - RegOpenKeyEx failed with 2

  • From: lee scratchy <leescratchy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 13:08:45 +0000

Hi Graeme,

thanks for the reply.

well x= red and y = green, no ?

I should ignore the realtime measures and only do as said with the R++ G-- B+
instructions ?

but sometimes B is higher than the "ideal" measure to reach and it still says
"B+" ?!

let me rephrase "If I lower the green contrast on my DLP projector , then "y"
increases in the ARGYLL precalibration measures ?!"

my projector has no setting for the primaries, only brightness/contrast for
R/G/B

in my set up, the command line window doesn't need to be on top....only the
calibration window but I'll play around with dispwin then

-Maxime.