[argyllcms] Re: dispcal: Warning - RegOpenKeyEx failed with 2

  • From: lee scratchy <leescratchy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 13:24:45 +0000

Thanks for the reply Graeme,

hehe yeah I'll stick to "-qh", it's already long enough and looks really good ;)

actually I was more wondering about the DE measurements precision on the s2
compared to the i1 display(which is supposedly very close to the i1 pro).

when the s2 gives me a 0.8 average DE, does that mean it's completely
off....and might just be >10 average if I was to check with a i1 display ?

but you seem to agree that the s2 is quite off on that point ? also with LCD ?

I'm already VERY happy with the PQ, but the idea of achieving better DE with a
i1 display is starting to grow on me ;)

-Maxime