[argyllcms] Re: dispcal: Warning - RegOpenKeyEx failed with 2

  • From: lee scratchy <leescratchy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 13:22:52 +0000

ok great I've enabled a serial port on my box and it seems to be working just
fine now.

but can I make the "Argyll Display Calibration Window" fullscreen so I can
create a .cal file on my HC3100 video-projector ?!

it's too small right now for the Spyder2 to pick it up.

and is it possible to convert .cal to .icm(v4.0 16bit if possible) ?

Thanks again!