[argyllcms] Re: dispcal: Warning - RegOpenKeyEx failed with 2

  • From: lee scratchy <leescratchy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 01:23:40 +0000

oooooops that would explain :)

I think you should really make a simple HOWTO with the basic steps everyone
needs...or maybe a GUI ?

I thought 2.2 gamma and D65 were the default arguments.

now I've RTFM and indeed that becomes crystal clear, even though I don't really
get the difference between D65 and 6500K but I'll try both...all I want is the
lowest dE possible ;)

Thanks again for your support and sorry for asking lame questions,

-Maxime