[argyllcms] dispcal: Warning - RegOpenKeyEx failed with 2

  • From: lee scratchy <leescratchy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 21:55:24 +0000

Hi there,

I was told about your fantastic software on HCFR, so I wanted to give it a shot.

not exactly user friendly :)

I've got a spyder 2 on XP SP2

anyhow, I've installed the libusb-win32-filter-bin-0.1.12.1.exe, I've extracted
the firmware off the spyder2

the libusb test program does find the spyder2

yet, all I'm getting is this error msg :(

C:\argyllV0.70Beta7_win32_exe\bin>dispcal.exe -v -c1 -yc test
Setting up the instrument
dispcal: Warning - RegOpenKeyEx failed with 2

any idea what I could do to fix that ?

and once that will work, can I use full screen test patterns so I can also
create a .cal file for my HC3100 DLP videoprojector ?

Thank you for your time,

-Maxime