[argyllcms] Re: dispcal: Warning - RegOpenKeyEx failed with 2

  • From: lee scratchy <leescratchy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 19:38:39 +0000

well manual resizing BEFORE the calibration takes place would be pretty handy.

and also a fullscreen mode to avoid window borders would be great to calibrate
videoprojectors to make sure that their color doesn't interfere.

at this point I have to set the overscan feature of my projector to 92% to
avoid this little problem...

-Maxime