[arachne] Re: INFO NEEDED FOR POSSIBLE FUTURE DOS/ARACHNE SUPPORT

  • From: "Brian C. Murphy" <BCMURPHY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "INTERNET:arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 23:31:39 -0500

RE SIZE OF ARACHNE:  In my view as a user, but not a programmer, the size
of Arachne is not an issue.  I store severaL SUCCESSIVE Arachne Distro's in
one LS120 DRIVE.  If the programmers can develope Arachne further by
increasing its size, I cannot see why anyone should worry about the size(as
long as it does not get ridiculous like Windows 50MB distros.
Brian Murphy
BCMURPHY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx