[arachne] Re: INFO NEEDED FOR POSSIBLE FUTURE DOS/ARACHNE SUPPORT

  • From: "Glenn Gilbreath Jr." <wizard57m@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 08:26:57 -0600

Brian,

As of Sunday morning, 8:20 a.m., there are a total of...ready???...
59 members of Arachne Fan Club.  6 of those are "on vacation",
and 1 is "hidden".
FYI...last time I checked my InternetInDOS group there were about 120 members...some of those are "bouncing", and I turned
the email options to them off, so I didn't keep getting bounce notices.

Of course, 59 members of this mailing list probably doesn't show
the number of Arachne users...let me look up some numbers from
Glenn McCs web site...brb...ok, Glenn has had 1021 visits to the
download page for Arachne GPL, that is "visits" not downloads.

We are indeed a "rare breed".
C U L8R!
Wiz  <{;-)
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian C. Murphy" <BCMURPHY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>