[arachne] Re: INFO NEEDED FOR POSSIBLE FUTURE DOS/ARACHNE SUPPORT

  • From: "Eric S. Emerson" <wildrice5@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 19:00:56 -0800

Jason,
              That's what I figured !!   I personally
haven't got much use for bounty hunters !!
Reputation and personal satisfaction and
some grateful friends..I'm afraid that's all
the bounty you'll find, here.  :-}

But... that's just MHO.

Eric

On Sun, 07 Dec 2008 18:49:36 -0500 Jason <jasorn@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Eric S. Emerson wrote:
> > Arachne at FreeLists---The Arachne Fan Club!
> >
> > Ok Jason,
> >                     Good idea !   Go ahead and
> > show us how it's done !!   :-}
> >
> I'm waiting to see what the bounty is :)
> > Eric
> >
> > On Sun, 07 Dec 2008 18:25:25 -0500 Jason <jasorn@xxxxxxxxx>
> writes:
> >
> >> Arachne at FreeLists---The Arachne Fan Club!

> >> A reasonable design would have those things be separate addons
> which
> >> you
> >> could elect to add in.

Free information on becoming a Graphic Designer. Click Now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw3huIAD3KuSa2HPMgKocahRcfxJnA68ElRViTtjUI4sHiZLe/