[arachne] Re: INFO NEEDED FOR POSSIBLE FUTURE DOS/ARACHNE SUPPORT

  • From: "Ray Andrews" <randrews@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 14:30:52 -0800

On Sun, 7 Dec 2008 21:49:32 -0500, Brian C. Murphy wrote:

Brian,

> Thanks, Ray, glad to have you back and thinking about ways of progressing
> with Arachne.  There may be a number of roadblocks, but positive thinking

The way forward is exactly what it has always been and that is to
rebuild the old core from the ground up (which is what I spent five
years doing) and then to take the efficient new core and build on to it.
Alas, people cling to what they know and they don't like change even if
the alternative to change is death. So death it is.

What can ya do.

Regards,

Ray Andrews
.