[arachne] Re: INFO NEEDED FOR POSSIBLE FUTURE DOS/ARACHNE SUPPORT

  • From: Jason <jasorn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 10:21:01 -0500

I call bullocks(is that the word?) on there not being enough of us here with the skills. I say the fact we chime in here is proof enough we have the time support ourselves. If we were motivated. Me? My mainframe and linux projects are a higher priority to I'm not motivated enough. Arachne at FreeLists -- Arachne, The Premier GPL Web Browser/Suite for DOS --