[amayausers] Re: Thread Breaks

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 07:32:45 UT

Hi Steve,

It sounds as if the bobbin tension is a little loose to me.

I would tighten the bobbin case, check the presser foot is all the was down
then one click up.

Under SETTINGS > Machine, check increase the inching stitch count to around 5 -
8, and check the tail length is medium or long. These will help with the
trimming.

For a test design we run the AMPASS06F design which will be in C:\Program
Files\Melco Embroidery Systems\AMAYA\Test Designs.

Run this on 2 layers of backing in 44 x 30 cm or 43 x 43 cm hoop.

Set speed to 1200 spm, and the thread feed to Auto.

If this runs OK, it maybe the settings for your lettering. Do you have tie in
and tie offs in your designs/lettering, as if not, it could possibly be causing
the miss trims.

For shirts we woul dhave the presser foot 1-2 click up, if manual actifeed try
3-4

Towels, presser foot 2-4 up, actifeed 4-6

Anyway, try these and let me know how you go.

Cheers

This message was posted by David - Keband A'asia on the Amayausers.com
Discussion Boards.

To reply, please go here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/2.html#000001