[amayausers] Re: Thread Breaks

  • From: "Russell Silva" <russell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 16:47:17 -0500

Jeff,

    I didn't mean to have a counter for each needle for needle wear, I
thought it would be good for roller maintenance, if you only put 10,000
stitches on some needles and 1,000,000 on others, why would you check the
rollers with a small amount of use to see if they need to be cleaned and
greased? I can't always remember which needles I used more or used less by
the time the roller maintenance timer comes up. I hope I didn't open a can
of worms with my comment.

Russell