[amayausers] Re: Thread Breaks

  • From: "HK Acree" <hkacree@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 22:16:38 -0800

Bev,
After the change in rollers the material thickness you were used to using
changes. Bump it up by 2 to begin with then check your work and adjust
accordingly. You should see  far less thread breaks.

As for your needles. Rod Springer really helped  me on this one. Get a
magnifier with the light in it. Cheap at Home Depot, $2.50.
Look at the groove in the needle. This represents the eye. Tweak it a hair
and the needles are set.

Would appreciate some feedback on this.

Herb
Royal Embroidery