[amayausers] Re: Thread Breaks

  • From: "Beverly Thompson" <beverlyt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 08:32:39 -0600

Herb,

thanks for the advice.  I am running anvil rib tees,  using 2 cutaway, and
mt of 4.  It seems that alot of times when it breaks there's a little loop
of thread behind the roller wheel.  also on some of the rollers it looks
like the yellow roller is far to the right and the thread barely on it.
Could that be a problem?
As far as the needles,  I always check to see if the eye is straight, if not
i make an adjustment there.  thanks for the magnifer tip,  i find i have
trouble seeing even with my glasses.  So your saying go up to 6 mt and try
that?

Regards,
Beverly Thompson
Perdido Beach Embroidery