[amayausers] Re: Who has a T-Jet?

  • From: "Kesavan" <kesavan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 12:17:11 +1000

Craig,

We use platisol transfers from our screen printer. Takes us under 1 minute
per print.

Anand

Actually the blavk printing isn't all the long. It depends on how many
underbase coats you want. 2-4 mins per shirt. The problem is in the
print heads (or their ink). I'm sure in a year it will be a great
product, right now it is not. We even called a company local that
services the unit (at our expense) and they are unable to get the
parts needed to fix the unit. Waiting 3 days for email response, and
being on hold for 2-3 hours only to be told parts will b1e overnighted
and non show up is disappointing at best.

Craig