[amayausers] Re: Who has a T-Jet?

  • From: "Thomas LaDow" <tcladow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 14:12:41 -0500

LuAnn;
I to have been pondering the T-Jet, but after reading the post on the
screenprinters.nert web site which is sponsored by Scott Fresner and reading
all the post on the T-Jet by those who own one,  I am not sure if I am ready
to jump into a 10-12,000 investment that still  has its share of technology
problems.  There is a T-Jet discussion board link on the site.  If you have
not gone there,  I would advise it then make your call.  I think it is only
a metter of time until the kinks are worked out,  but not sure it is there
yet.  JMO.

Tom L.
Creative Promo