[amayausers] Re: Who has a T-Jet?

  • From: "Craig Salmond" <salmond@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 09:15:10 -0400

Actually the blavk printing isn't all the long. It depends on how many
underbase coats you want. 2-4 mins per shirt. The problem is in the
print heads (or their ink). I'm sure in a year it will be a great
product, right now it is not. We even called a company local that
services the unit (at our expense) and they are unable to get the
parts needed to fix the unit. Waiting 3 days for email response, and
being on hold for 2-3 hours only to be told parts will be overnighted
and non show up is disappointing at best.

Craig