[amayausers] Re: Who has a T-Jet?

  • From: <dsklar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 10:39:12 -0500 (CDT)

On their web site is a place where you can send them a graphic and they will
print it on a shirt and send it to you.  I sent a photo of my dog.  I have the
same picture on a shirt that I did using transfer paper and it looks fine. (I
know waxy transfer images are not great quality, which is why I was looking at
T-Jet as well as others.)  The image that came back on a blakc shirt is
horrible from the point of view of clarity and colors.  I asked if this was the
best that they could do and was told that they needed a higher resolution
photo.  After I sent that, I was contacted by one of their distributors and
sent them the same pictures.  The shirt that came back was a little better, but
not acceptable.  They had very nice images on shirts at ISS Atlantic City,
which would lead me to ASSUME that it can be done, but it is not easy!

David Sklar
Ballyhoo!
Arlington, VA