[amayausers] Re: Who has a T-Jet?

  • From: "Bebe Heng" <bebe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 11:29:36 -0700

Hi All,

It so funny that you should ask about T-Jet. I came across the DTG and when
I heard the price tag I kind of went dumb a little. Last week I spoke to
another lady in the industry and she told me that this machine was created
here in Az and we are now waiting to go and have a detailed demo of it. The
pricetag is another wow. I will give you all my feedback next week after we
see this demo. Some others are telling me that the technology is not quite
there yet and it has problems printing on dark garments like black.

Bebe Heng
Empress Place