[zxspectrum] R: Re: Spectrum 128K e TV LCD moderni, era: Ops!

  • From: "Simone Voltolini" <simone.voltolini@xxxxxx>
  • To: <zxspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 11:42:51 +0200

Con 1.1 Volt sei stato fortunato, non tutti i TV di ultima generazione
supporterebbero un RBG BLINK con tensione così "al pelo".

" It's the blanking signal - the one that tells the TV whether it should be in
RGB mode or not.

This is the pin that requires a steady voltage, which is why many RGB cables
such as Spectrum ones don't work well - they hook up this pin to the sync
output of the video signal, because it's roughly correct!

By hooking up the light pen port (which has a +5V line) via a resistor, we can
give the TV a steady 1-3V as required for RGB."

Questo per esempio nel caso del Sam Coupè che ha gli stessi e medesimi problemi
del 128k speccy (e + 2).

Simone Voltolini
Via Cavour 1, 46030 San Giorgio di Mantova MN
Tel/Fax +39 0376 371059
voip: 0376 1855999 - P. IVA 02048930206
skype: ranma_simon