[pure-silver] Re: NOW: Exposing paper was Re: POP with paper negs?

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 13:28:52 +0100

You misunderstood the technique. As proper use of the Zone System, this
technique is not used to squeeze the entire negative density range onto the
paper. It is used to make use of the entire useful paper densities for the
important image content. Again, the a good work print before starting to
manipulate the print. Otherwise, you're working with 'half the deck'.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht