-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Partitioning

  • From: "tempting2taanzaa" <tempting2taanzaa@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 00:43:45 -0500

I am leaning more and more toward not using this laptop with its teenie
drive for a dual boot configuration.  I think I will do the partitioning,
but I am going to save the dual booting for when I get a laptop with a
larger internal drive.  Then I don't have to worry about my drive being
nearly full and the O/S growing to the thrashing point.

And as for trying the configurations you are performing...not!!!!!  LOL!