-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Windows Media Player

  • From: EddieB <fasteddieb216@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 04:01:58 -0400

Yeah, I have the same thing here.  I only have like 1 or 2 of the first 10
in that list.  I just looked at the WinXP install disk and all the ones in
your list are there in compressed form in the \i386\ folder.  I'm guessing
that the fonts that didn't install on my system are for other languages.  I
can uncompress all of them if you want, but if you were trying to slim down
your font list, then you probably don't want the ones that aren't used for
English.  Even better yet, if you have a WinXP install disk I can make a
batch file that you can use to extract the compressed files.  If you PC only
came with a recovery type disk I'm not sure if that will work.

Ed