-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Windows Media Player

  • From: "Christy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 22:46:39 -0400

LOL...............

christy ;0
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gman" <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2009 10:34 PM
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: Windows Media Player

Judith,
    I think I'm seeing a pattern emerge here.

    You come to the group with an issue, one or more of us gives you
something relatively obvious to check, you try it, it doesn't help, so,
almost without fail, you immediately figure it out for yourself and come
back here to brag.  This pattern strongly indicates that you should be one
of the ones giving out answers instead of asking them.        :^)

Peace,
Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php