-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Windows Media Player

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 17:47:51 -0700

These little issues just started to happen after I wanted
3D to work on my computer.  And probably did a few stupid
things.  Plus the fact Mercury was in retrograde (LOL) -
After today, that's not a factor.

Since I only have the 2 problems, I will not do a
reinstall except for PSP 9 and Open Office.  They seem to
be all that was affected by my dogged determination to
have 3D work on my computer.

The idea of "wipe and re-install" sends shivers down my
spine.

But I have to admit this last month, though aggravating,
made me get off my tush and have my computer updated.  It
now has 4 GBs of RAM, a new 750 watt power supply, 750 GB
hard drive installed and 1100 fonts narrowed down to about
60.  Still was cheaper than buying a new machine which
would have had Vista on it.

So now I'm good for another year or two.  This will give
MS time to get all the kinks out of Windows 7 before I
have a new computer built.

Judith
EZ step by step Videos show you how to make
ebooks, ebook covers and audio books
http://www.agoodread.com