-=PCTechTalk=- Windows Media Player

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 17:47:09 -0700

Sound in Windows Media Player 10 had static and clipping
so I upgraded to Windows Media Player 11 - no change.

Now I can bring the same avi into my Serif Movie Plus
program and the sound is absolutely great.  I even
exported a new avi and wmv file and it still has the
static in Win Media Player.

Even MP3s that play in audacity perfectly have static and
clipping in Media Player.

So how do I fix this?  I googled but couldn't find a
solution.

Judith

in the Subject.