-=PCTechTalk=- Re: G - question asked long ago

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 18:19:34 -0700

I'd have to agree with you except for a couple of programs
like Camtasia and now Photoshop Elements 7.  Yes, I've
used Cam Studio and Gimp.

The trouble with the free programs is usually the
documentation.  And the fact people do not want to read it
(LOL).

Judith
http://www.agoodread.com
-----

'Paid app' does not equate to better.
In fact, there has been somewhat of a revolution against
paid apps in how
many really good open source & freeware apps have been
coming out over the
last couple of years.  Most folks could even run a
complete setup with all
of the trimmings using nothing 'paid for' other than
Windows and be
perfectly happy with the results no matter what they're
into.

Peace,
Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php