-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Partitioning

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 22:41:09 -0400

Heh heh
That'll learn ya!

I always Copy the entire Program Files folder over to the new location
before making the change in the registry.  That way, I know I'm covered
regardless of which location it chooses to use for any of the files.  Later
on, I can dig in and see which dates are older and play with the suggestion
I just gave you for removing them.

Peace,
Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php