[lit-ideas] Re: Immigration

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 19:08:55 +0100

Marlena>But, my understanding is that they can then eventually file
under that person's name, too...esp if they have chosen someone
who is dead...(we've had a private investigator talk about some of this
during a program--though it's been a while--But I think he said that all
you have to do is find a person who died who is about the same age
and begin to use that number...)

here people use that technique to get a copy of a birth certificate and
then a passport.  But if they do that, they then surely end up paying Social
Security contributions and tax?

Judy Evans, Cardiff