[lit-ideas] Re: Immigration

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 19:21:37 -0500

But letting one's self die of diabetes, a preventable disease, is humane?
It's inhumane to enable, Judy.  At the very least increased exercise
improves insulin resistance.  Exercise is free.  I wouldn't tell them to
lose weight, I would demand it as a condition of care because it's the real
solution to their disease.