[lit-ideas] Re: Immigration

  • From: Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 18:56:26 EST

In a message dated 3/26/2006 5:52:41 P.M. Central Standard Time,  judithevans1
@tiscali.co.uk writes:

you'd  think they'd want to go on being illegal given all the great deals you
say  they get.

HI,
So, if we made all the ones who are here already illegally 'legal', would
all those marching be 'okay' with a huge wall around the USA (or some such
thing--hey, it's working in Israel, isn't it?)

Then, the ones who are NOT here already would have to then go through the
process which lots of others have done for years.

OR is it that they want complete and open borders in the US  forevermore?  We
could then also just get rid of all city planners then,  too, I imagine?
<wry look>  Why plan for community growth at  ALL?

Best,
Marlena in Missouri