[jhb] Re: Another OT

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 17:13:34 +0100

Full credit to Embraer. That aircraft is almost as good as the one in FSX....

Gerry Winskill

bones wrote:

Here's one I did earlier. <g>

http://homepages.mcb.net/bones/WebAircraft/G-EMBA.jpg

What makes it slightly interesting is that I only had a 55-135 zoom fitted
so I thought the aircraft too far away to produce a decent shot. I blew up
very nicely though!

I'd use RAW if it wasn't so fiddly to extract from the D80.