[jhb] Another OT

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 12:29:55 +0100

If anyone other than Bones and I have the D80 then perhaps the rest of you can resolve my ignorance.

There's a feature of the D80 that neither my son, who also has one, nor I can understand. It's not covered in the Manual, nor in the otherwise excellent Nikon D80 Digital Field Guide, by David Busch, that I recently bought.

At the bottom RH corner of the top display panel is the number of frames still available. When the release button is half depressed this changes to read R09. Any ideas what it signifies?