[jhb] Re: Another OT

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 17:43:21 +0100

No Frank.  It relates to the speed of writing to and the speed of
clearing from the INTERNAL buffer to the memory card.  It enable
more frames per second to be shot and is an indication of how many
frames are (temporarily) held in the buffer en route to the memory
card when shooting continuously.

They are still good cameras <G>

MikeB

Fine.