[jhb] Re: Another OT

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 18:38:08 +0100

My fault but now changed to G-ERJA.
http://homepages.mcb.net/bones/WebAircraft/G-ERJA.jpg

G-EMBA got stuck in my mind as it was the first of a bunch for Manx
Airlines. It was c/n 145016 so was an early model - subsequently converted
from an ER to EP variant.

G-ERJA is a later aircraft c/n 145229 and was Brymon's. Like the Manx fleet
both got absorbed into BA CitiExpress but they didn't like them and intended
to dump them. Instead they've dumped the whole airline onto FlyBe who are
gradually repainting the fleet despite their own intention to get rid -
along with the 146's.. FlyBe are rationalising on just two aircraft - the
Dash 8 and the Embraer E190.

The D80 is superb - it's hard to believe I've had it for 9 months already.