[jhb] Re: Another OT

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 20:02:56 +0100

Looks like two separate issues are being discussed here. Shot count is
standard with any camera but the buffer indication on the trigger seems to
be a facility related to the D50 and D80. Buffer overflow is 100 on all the
camera but this is specific to image quality. On the D80 all JPG formats can
go up to 100 but it's the RAW settings that start dropping the count down.