[jhb] Re: Another OT

  • From: "Peter Dodds" <pdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 09:41 +0100 (BST)

I actually found the opposite, but I did get to know my camera very well,
having had it since 1969 until it died 2 years ago - mainly seizing up in
cold weather.  the cost of a clean and re-lub is now far more than I paid
for the camera in the first place!

Since posting my original message I found out that I can switch to manual
focus and set it to infinity for those aircraft shots.  I should have
read the manual BEFORE going to Fairford, shouldn't I.  My wife got some
good ones though! :-(

Peter