[jhb] Re: Another OT

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 16:01:28 +0100

Nowt to do with the size of the memory card, just relates to the
size of the internal buffer (approx 22MB by my reckoning).  It's
useful only when shooting "continuous" but the frame rate is so high
on these cameras that it doesn't really matter.  My D70 shows 'R04'
when using RAW (which is my preferred) and 'R09' when using JPEG
Fine.

Good camera(s) <g>

MikeB

Busch,