[jhb] Re: Another OT

  • From: "Tom Smith" <ftd.smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 16:58:30 +0100

was that meant to be duffer
To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2007 4:55 PM
Subject: [jhb] Re: Another OT

I had thought it might be something like the number of RAW files I had room for but that was scuppered when I found it remains at 09 whether the 1 Gb card is full or empty.
Off to look what it says under Buffer (old?).

Gerry Winskill

Mike Brook wrote:

Gerry -

It is the number of shots that you have left before the buffer is
full (obviously dependent on the size of image that you are shooting
at).  Look up "Memory Buffer" and/or "Buffer Size" in your manual.
Next question? <g>

MikeB