[jhb] Re: Another OT

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 17:45:16 +0100

Aaaah!  An aircraft dear to my heart.  Back in my earning-a-crust
days my small Project Team designed, developed and oversaw
manufacture of the FADECs for the R-R AE3007A1/1 engines fitted to
the 145.  I was even lucky enough to get a couple of trips to Saõ
Paulo out of the job.  I also recall flying on this particular a/c
in its previous BA incarnation in 2001-ish.  It's G-ERJA now not
G-EMBA BTW, although IIRC it WAS registered as G-EMBA when it first
entered service <g>.

Nice pic, glad that you like the camera!

MikeB