[Wittrs] Re: What Is Ontological Dualism?

  • From: "SWM" <SWMirsky@xxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 21:21:50 -0000

You are being absurd. The answer to the question is obvious.

> Did you consider your toothache REAL?
>
> A simple "yes" or "no" will do.
>
> I think this counts as the fourth time I've asked this simple question.
>
> -gts

And I've given you the answer numerous times. NOTHING IN THE THESIS I HAVE
ESPOUSED DENIES THE REALITY OF SUBJECTIVE EXPERIENCES. Since it should be
obvious that toothaches count as subjective experiences they are included in
the above statement, i.e., there is nothing I have said that implies (or should
even suggest to you!) that I don't think my subjective experiences, including
toothaches if and when I have them, are real! Simple logic will tell you that
is a "yes".

As to why I didn't just say "yes" as you insist on demanding, it was to make
the point that the answer was already obvious in everything I have said or ever
said on this list about this issue.

Want to ask again?