[wisb] Re: UW Arboretum, Dane County

  • From: "Charles Henrikson" <ckhenrikson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Wisconsin Birding Network" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 20:46:59 -0500

What was I thinking!  Obviously I wasn't.

I know that Northern Shrikes don't breed in Wisconsin since I had looked it
up in Sibley a couple weeks ago.  They breed in Alaska, the Yukon, the
Northern Territories and the like.  In fact another birder and I had had a
conversation about the breeding territory of the Northern Shrike in
northern, northern North America.

Thanks Peter and Richter for the correction.

My apologies to all.  I will try to be more careful in the future.

Chuck Henrikson
Madison, Dane County