[wdmaudiodev] Re: White Papers now available

  • From: "Martin Puryear" <martinp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 21:14:49 -0800

Note that a vendor can obtain permission to ship QFEs.  Here is what the =
PSS contact said about this a couple of years ago:

Sure.  Here are the process and the forms.  Basically, have them =
complete a blank form and send it to me.  Ultimately they will get a =
redistribution license from legal if their request is approved.  =
Ninety-nine percent are approved by the way.

        Jim Hoechstetter
        Escalation Manager, Critical Problem Resolution (CPR)
        Product Support Services (PSS)
        email: Jimhoech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Cell Phone 704-609-0989
        Outside 704-582-8598  Internal 48598
=20
<<<

Martin Puryear
Development Manager
Windows Audio/Video Platform

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no =
rights.
Ce message est fourni en l'=E9tat, sans garantie d'aucune sorte, et ne =
vous conf=E8re aucun droit. Vous assumez tous les risques li=E9s =E0 son =
utilisation.