[wdmaudiodev] Re: White Papers now available

  • From: "Martin Puryear" <martinp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 00:18:56 -0800

From what I understand, the issue we found and fixed in XP, ME QFE and =
2K SP3 was not an issue in the 98SE codebase.  I have not confirmed this =
myself.  Jerry T, could you comment?

Martin Puryear
Development Manager
Windows Audio/Video Platform

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no =
rights.
Ce message est fourni en l'=E9tat, sans garantie d'aucune sorte, et ne =
vous conf=E8re aucun droit. Vous assumez tous les risques li=E9s =E0 son =
utilisation.