[wdmaudiodev] Re: White Papers now available

  • From: "sean diggins" <wave@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 19:16:26 +0800

Speaking here as a studio owner and musician, there are still many end
users who persevere with Win98SE because this is where the best results
are often obtained for midi I/O (USB midi basically stinks!) and
softsynths, softsamplers (such as Gigasampler)
So, who determines the support? The customer, or the developer???

Sean